Rapid Deployment Kit
The DVR is build in an unbreakable, watertight, dust proof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case.
It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable.
This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association).
This Rapid Deployment compact DVR connects up to 4 cameras and has a build-in 7” LCD screen.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY
• No performance degradation with unsynchronised cameras
• Recording speed of 25/30* full frame images per second at maximum quality and resolution
• True Pentaplex Functionality – simultaneous recording, playing, viewing, archiving and transmitting at all times, regardless of image content or system activity
• Powerful networkability – true client-server architecture with full remote control via TCP/IP
• Multiple image compression algorithms (ENPACTA™ and MPEG4)
• PTZ Control – fully integrated multi-vendor PTZ support with minimum latency
REAL TIME MOTION DETECTION
• Motion detection – integrated Dynamic Leading Edge motion detection, configurable for each input
• Integrated web video/audio server for connections via Internet Explorer
EASY TO USE
• Point-and-click graphic user interface for simple, immediate and precise control
The DVR is power up via the PVD (Power Video Distribution) case.
A 12 VDC cable will be connected to the power input on the DVR.
BNC leads will be connected from the PVD to the video inputs of the DVR.